Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16, 2008

[Editor's Note: he says sorry that he hasn't been getting his weekly blog updates in. He's really busy and always short on time on Tuesday]

Hello everyone!

I know its been quite some time and I apologize. We just finished our yearly Christmas activity and it went great! We had a talent show, a big lunch, a contact competition, and a gift exchange and a devotional. It was quite eventful. The night before we homed 20 missionaries who came in from the country to spend the night for the activity. We also had a very nice night with a missionary couple.

Wednesday, we are sending off another mission couple from the airport. Thursday we plan all of the transfers. On Friday we finish planning and then do the temple and the mission tour with the Elders who are going home.. my companion included. Then lots of other things as usual.

I enjoy being tired after a long day of service to the Lord, it's a great feeling. I wish I had more to tell you, but honestly everything is just going great! The mission is on fire right now having lots of success and being blessed. I really love the missionaries and am grateful to be able to serve however I can.

I hope you have a great week before Christmas.

Love you all,

Elder Kelly

No comments: